Why are children eating partial food
Eating or refusing to eat is a common bad problem for the children. If they are not corrected in time, it will not only lead to the lack of nutrition, seriously affect their physical development, but also form their willed habits. The children are picky, usually for the following reasons
1. as a result of physical discomfort, weak digestive power, poor appetite and picky food (this is a normal phenomenon, parents need not worry, as long as the care of the children in time to restore normal eating habits can be timely).
2. parents neglect to cultivate children's normal eating habits, or indulge and indulge their children, which encourages bad habits of children picky eaters.
3. parents intentionally or unintentionally show a preference for a certain food in front of their children. Children are naturally imitated by the influence of partial eating consciousness.
4. parents are too concerned about children's body, often forcing children to eat certain nutritious food, thus causing children's antipathy to these foods.
How to develop a baby's eating habit without partial food
1., give food a fair position (parents' attitude towards food should be rational and fair, not picky and not partial. Never say what foods are advanced, what foods are low, nor what foods are delicious, and what foods are unpalatable.
2. parents should be rational and fair in their attitude towards food. Never say what food is advanced, what food is low, what food is delicious, and what food is hard to eat (let a little friend understand a truth from an early age: a healthy diet can cultivate healthy people, eating without attention, it is difficult to grow into a beautiful, intelligent person).
3. let the children participate in the production of food (if the children know more about the food, they will have the psychological identity of the food, and also reduce the prejudice against many foods).
4. avoid the interference of other people's partial food and picky food (if there are many children or adults around the food and food, parents can talk about these things with a disapproving attitude, and at the same time make sure that their family's baby doesn't do it, and give the children with better eating habits as examples to praise their good habits. " Accustomed to.
5. to treat the child's picky food calmly (if the child does not eat certain foods, do not fuss and criticize, let the little friends create a conflict, and do not indulge in affirmative, fortified food).
6. improving cooking methods (many foods are rejected because of improper cooking methods of the family).
7. children to analyze food ads (parents need to let them know that the more advertising food is not equal to good health food, the tempting taste in the mouth may contain adverse health substances).
8. to encourage every little friend's progress (if a friend accepts something that he doesn't eat before, or gives up a particular favorite snack, or is more reasonable in the diet, parents should give an appropriate reward, or other non food forms of encouragement, to motivate him to form good eating habits).
Whether children's habits are cultivated, whether family atmosphere is easy or not, whether the relationship between parents is harmonious or not, also affects the children's appetite. In addition, children jealous of siblings or other children around them, feeling unjust treatment, or affected by other negative emotions, may also have anorexia. Parents should be more careful in these aspects.
Next[children's habit training series] how to guide children to learn to think independently (5-6 years old) PrevAlready the first